How will Martial Arts schools return from lockdown?
The dates below are based on NEST’s interpretation of this guidance as could change as more information is released. These dates could also be moved depending on the current data so please check back regularly.
At every step where you are training indoors we advice you still maintain the previous guidance on ventilation and capacity – 1 person for every 100 sq ft with Covid Secure Measures in place.
As always, it is important that you complete a risk assessment before making a change to your procedures and always observe appropriate COVID secure measures.
Scottish Roadmap 2021
- Non-contact outdoor group sport/exercise permitted in groups of up to 15 people (for both adults and 12-17 year olds)..
- 12-17 year olds can also take part in other organised activities in groups up to 15.
- Travel across local boundaries to participate allowed. ** Under 12s do not count within this number, you can have 15 people plus an unlimited number of under 12s
- Outdoor contact sports for 12-17 year olds resume.
- Outdoor adult contact sport and indoor group exercise can restart.
- Indoor non-contact sport can take place to include adults
See other countries roadmaps: