MARTIAL ARTS BUSINESS AWARDS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Times, speakers and order of agenda is subject to change. Tickets are subject to availability. Bookings are required by Saturday 30th April 2022 or until spaces run out. All booking confirmations will be sent to the email provided through the myMA Event Booking system. Travel to/from the event and overnight accommodation are not included. Parking is free at the event venue.
A VAT invoice will be sent to you separately by NEST Management Ltd within 3-5 working days following your booking.
Refunds & Cancellations
If you do need to cancel your place at the, please request this by email no later than Saturday 30th April 2022. Unfortunately, we cannot refund tickets after Monday 2 May 2022.
Please email any questions relating to the awards to email@example.com
We have secured a special rate at the Crowne Plaza for a number of rooms. The special rate is £125 bed and breakfast per night, based on two sharing. Subject to availability. To secure this rate, bookings need to be made before 31st March 2022. After 31st March 2022, rooms will be subject to availability and you may be charged full rate. All rooms booked from allocation must be pre-paid at the time of booking and can be cancelled up to 7 days’ prior. Bedrooms can be booked by calling: 0115 936 9936 quoting: NEST Management.
Crowne Plaza Covid 19 Clause:
The following conditions will apply if any guests are deemed to be unfit/ unable to travel home due to illness or contact with a person with coronavirus:
- Illness that could relate to Covid-19 ( https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/)
- Instructions to self-isolate due to contact with a person with coronavirus (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/nhs-test-and-trace-if-youve-been-in-contact-with-a-person-who-has-coronavirus/)
- The guests themselves are liable for the costs of additional nights, over and above the original booking.
- Wherever possible we will price match their current rate, however due to the nature of self-isolation at a hotel, additional costs will be incurred and the guests should be made fully aware.
- Any guests that knowingly travel with a positive test result will incur all additional costs that are involved in additional deep cleaning of the hotel.
Please contact NEST at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.